• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

delete

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebpedersen

Reaction score
Sold my IIB and IV a couple of years ago, and it's time to get back to my roots.

Any C+ owners out there – if you're in or around London, I'm in the market for your amp. In no great hurry, but just wanted to put the feelers out and see if anybody is looking to divest themselves of their Boogie, and doesn't want the hassle of going through eBay etc…

Email zeb @ zebpedersen.com if you're interested.

Not restricted to London, either – let me know if you're selling a IIC+ anywhere in the UK.

try and get a Quad preamp - much easier to get and you won't be disappointed.

zebpedersen said:
Sold my IIB and IV a couple of years ago, and it's time to get back to my roots.

Any C+ owners out there – if you're in or around London, I'm in the market for your amp. In no great hurry, but just wanted to put the feelers out and see if anybody is looking to divest themselves of their Boogie, and doesn't want the hassle of going through eBay etc…

Email zeb @ zebpedersen.com if you're interested.

Go for another IIB .... I owned a IIB and bought a new IIC when they came out .... it sounded plastic compared to the liveliness of a Mk 1 & IIB. The rep comes from the first boogie with a popless chnl switcher and smooth LA sound that is actually bland. I got rid of the IIC immediately kept the IIB until I had a triaxis and simul 395

Periodic bump.

I turned down two UK IIC+ when I wasn't looking…and now dead silence :(

Keeping this WTB alive. Am open to standard IIC also – as long as the channel switcher doesn't pop and the FX loop sounds better than the IIB, that's what I'm after.

Get in touch y'all.

Back