Triaxis PC Editor - My Own App

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Filo,
I've got a Tri-Axis. What hardware/interface are needed on the PC to talk to the Tri-Axis with your S/W?
TIA,
DM

DangerMoney said:
Hi Filo,
I've got a Tri-Axis. What hardware/interface are needed on the PC to talk to the Tri-Axis with your S/W?
TIA,
DM

Just standard MIDI port. If you are using an evolved audio card on your PC (not necessarily prosumer one) for sure it's available.

Filo

Tried it on Windows 8 machine and TriAxis V1.

Only program changing is working, as in switching from program 1 to 128, other options don't work (import and export settings, changing paramters for each different option). Sent you a PM with more details regarding my findings.

Cheers,
Rob

Filo,
I've got source code I wrote and tested back in the early 90s that will decode and display the information in a binary dump of a Triaxis V1 memory. This code does NOT dump the internal memory. It assumes the internal memory is in a binary file on your computer.

I'm sure you know how to initiate the SYSEX dump/record of the Triaxis. If you'd incorporate this V1 S/W into your tool, I'd be happy to give it to you. It's in ANSI C and commented.
DM

DangerMoney said:
Filo,
I've got source code I wrote and tested back in the early 90s that will decode and display the information in a binary dump of a Triaxis V1 memory. This code does NOT dump the internal memory. It assumes the internal memory is in a binary file on your computer.

I'm sure you know how to initiate the SYSEX dump/record of the Triaxis. If you'd incorporate this V1 S/W into your tool, I'd be happy to give it to you. It's in ANSI C and commented.
DM

Thanks a lot for your offer.
What it would really be useful for me, in order to check if the binary data structure of V1 is materially different from V2, is the file data damp its self. I just need the binary coming from your Triaxis and I'll analyze it (I built also some tool to do it :))

Thanks again,

Filo

Shlammod said:
Hi Filo,

Had any chance to do some updates lately?
Still haven't got it working on my V1 on Windows 8 :(

Cheers,
Rob

Ciao Rob,
I didn't have so much time to spend on it due to some work issue...

As soon as i can i'll get back to test...

Thanks,

Filo

Hi Filo,

No problem. I see that I had an older version than you have on your site. I will give it another go and will send you the feedback.

Cheers,
Rob

Hi,
I would like to try out your editor. I just got a Triaxis and am really enjoying it! May I have the link for downloading?
Thanks for your efforts!

Hi Filo,

Super, I would love to try your editor.
Now i'm still using the old editor in a VMware Xp machine, but that's not always stable on downloading patches to the Triaxis....

Kind regards Frank

Hello, I just ran across this and would like to try your editor too so would appreciate a link if it is still active.
Thanks,
Hunter

Hi Filo,

Tried the editor for a few weeks now and must say it works perfectly!
I use a 64 bit windows 7 pc and a v2 triaxis.

Many thanks,

Frank

Hi Filo, I would be very appreciated if you will let me try your Editor.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Filo,
Thank you so much for this work.
It would be very useful for me if you will let me try your editor.

Thanks!

Back