Post your pedalboard

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does have a red croc Tremoverb. :wink:

This is post your pedalboard, not rig anyway. :)

Grid Slammer is back onboard. It's a great match for the Mini Rec, like having a third channel.

IMG_0006a_zps931118ee.jpg

KiwiJoe said:
Grid Slammer is back onboard. It's a great match for the Mini Rec, like having a third channel.

IMG_0006a_zps931118ee.jpg
Nice. What's the gray one in the middle?

gitapik said:
Thanks, mate.

Ahhh, that one in question is the Fromel Shape, a quasi-parametric EQ.

http://fromelelectronics.com/pedals/Shape-EQ

Absolutely incredible, intuitive, QUIET "secret sauce" tone shaper. I have it first in the fx loop, set for mid-boost (to help my Mini Rec get closer to the old Marks like yours :wink: ). I can't say enough about it. Highly recommended.

KiwiJoe said:
gitapik said:
Thanks, mate.

Ahhh, that one in question is the Fromel Shape, a quasi-parametric EQ.

http://fromelelectronics.com/pedals/Shape-EQ

Absolutely incredible, intuitive, QUIET "secret sauce" tone shaper. I have it first in the fx loop, set for mid-boost (to help my Mini Rec get closer to the old Marks like yours :wink: ). I can't say enough about it. Highly recommended.
Cool. Add a lot of colors to that 335. Great rig!

KiwiJoe said:
skydizzle said:

Here's a more recent pic of my board, although I've swapped a few things in and out. I'll have to take another pic of my current set up.
:shock: Everything but the kitchen sink...and a Mesa amp. Just sayin', you know, since this is a Mesa forum. :lol:

[/quote]Wow & Why!? - haha. This is crazy. Here I'm concerned about coloring my tone through my 5-pedal true bypass set up lol - does your guitar even sound like a guitar anymore after running through that monster! :shock: In all seriousness, this is super cool - I used to be effects crazy too (had a board about half this size at one point). How's the roadster treatin' ya!?[/quote]

Latest gigging board:
PEDALBOARD2-2014.jpg

Chain is:

Wampler Superplex >
Weehbo JCM Drive >
MI Megalith Delta >
Dr. Sci Elements >
Jim Klacik elMore >
C'Bread Naga Viper >
C'Bread SCOD >
POG2 >
C'Bread Semaphore >
ISP Decimator >

Dave Boggs 5-Loooper

1: shared between Boss AC2 & TC Vortex (either/or)
2: Strymon Ola
3: Korg Pitchblack
4: EQD Dispatch Master
5: Morley Maverick

Out to:
Jamman XT Express >

Mesa Boogie DC5 1x12 50w combo

Underneath shot:
2014BOARDUNDERSIDE.jpg

POG2 has it's own p/s
Strymon Ola uses the One Spot
DC Brick powers the Naga @ 18v, Loooper, Jamman and whole top row minus the EQD & Ola.
PP2+ powers all dirt & EQD.

Cory said:
KiwiJoe said:
skydizzle said:

Here's a more recent pic of my board, although I've swapped a few things in and out. I'll have to take another pic of my current set up.
:shock: Everything but the kitchen sink...and a Mesa amp. Just sayin', you know, since this is a Mesa forum. :lol:
Wow & Why!? - haha. This is crazy. Here I'm concerned about coloring my tone through my 5-pedal true bypass set up lol - does your guitar even sound like a guitar anymore after running through that monster! :shock: In all seriousness, this is super cool - I used to be effects crazy too (had a board about half this size at one point). How's the roadster treatin' ya!?[/quote][/quote]

Haha actually I've slimmed my board down a ton. I got a little crazy buying pedals on eBay a while back and just tried them all out to see which ones I liked best. I sold a bunch of them. Now I'm running a tubescreamer, bd2, bf2, ce2, evh phase 90, mxr eq, crybaby, dl4, and a decimator. It's still quite a few but some are only on the clean amps, and some on the dirty amps, so it doesn't color the tone much. I absolutely LOVE my roadster!

d3aeddb7fda35331f12df44f4d35fbd9_zps9ab564e0.jpg
This is what I'm currently using.

a6e338f34c8265cf95929a3dc848eed8_zpsc899b636.jpg
After selling a bunch of stuff, this is all the excess pedals I have left. If you're interested, PM me. I will also probably post in the classifieds.

I have a Mesa 4FB and an Orange PPC412C on the way. I sold my Marshall DSL100, and I'm troubleshooting my Carvin X100B. Next on the list is a Laney Ironheart. I'm trying to narrow it down between the 6505 and 6505+. And I'm still wanting another Mesa, possibly a Mark V...

Back