Post your pedalboard

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to the forums (just bought a DC5 tonight!)
Here's my current gigging board:

100_1584.jpg

Wow, there are some NICE pedals here!
My pedalboard is pretty boring in comparison. :lol:

p5w5.jpg

This is my board...
The Joyo PXL PRO was a saver for me... it can change the channels on my Roadster so now I program everything...
the Joyo Vintage OD its freaking awesome... it boost like no other... just took away the Bad Monkey for it...

roushracer said:
Jan2013Rig_zpsabd8e5bc.jpg

Bogner Blue is gone and guitars have changed to a PRS SC245 and old Gibson LP Special DC.

Love this amp!!! Also have a few other Mesas, but this is my favorite!

Sweet set up Bottle Rocket!

Why ditch the Bogner Blue??

Also how do you like the Timeline? I have a DD-6 and the Flashback. Looking at selling them and getting one..

Here's my board:

Strymon El Cap, Blue Sky & Orbit, Ernie Ball Wah, TC polytune (mini) & looper. I'm not a hug effects guy and I love the simplicity of my board - also matches perfectly with my Royal Atlantic! :D

013_zpscdb250f0.jpg

my current set up.
this pedalboard was thinked to be usable both with the mesa and the marshall.
There are two signal chains: the main, controlled by the looper, goes in the front of the amp, and the second, for the send-return.
In the send return there are:
-mxr 6 band eq, modified with true bypass (originally this model comes out without the on/off footswitch)
-home made delay (is the silver box with 3 knobs next to the eq)

The main path:
-guitar goes into the true bypass looper (homemade), which is buffered
-the first loop is for the crybaby wha (modified true bypass, and something else I don't remember)
-then there is the Phase 90
-advance tube tech "overcat drive" (italian brand. this model is similar to the TS9 but with more headroom)
-ibanez TS808
-mxr Distortion+ (modified to be used as an overdrive or original. see the mini-swith on the left side)
-homemade fuzz

The looper also has the tuner out for silent tuning

Now I'm planning to rebuild the platform, so every suggestions are welcome

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skydizzle said:

Here's a more recent pic of my board, although I've swapped a few things in and out. I'll have to take another pic of my current set up.

wow...

skydizzle said:

Here's a more recent pic of my board, although I've swapped a few things in and out. I'll have to take another pic of my current set up.
:shock: Everything but the kitchen sink...and a Mesa amp. Just sayin', you know, since this is a Mesa forum. :lol:

KiwiJoe said:
skydizzle said:

:shock: Everything but the kitchen sink...and a Mesa amp. Just sayin', you know, since this is a Mesa forum. :lol:
My roadster is on the way! Haha

UtiYej0.jpg

I made a thread that explains the FX pedals, switcher and it's use with my Mark V here:
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=65590

I like a fairly compact board:

> Mark Humphrey modded CS-3 (Atom Smasher)
> XTS Preamp (Boost, OD, Distortion)
> Catalinbread Semaphore Tremolo
> Boss CE-2
> WET reverb
> Strymon El Cap

I'm powering it with a Pedal Power 2 Plus. The tc electronic preamp makes a world of difference. Doesn't need a lot of adjustment, but the amp's tones are exactly the same with the board powered on or off.

I love this board. I like to set the amp to clean. The XTS Preamp is a monster through a clean amp.

IMG_2325_zps5479953e.jpg

I've reduced a lot the amount of pedals on my pedalboard lately...and it feels good! I am kind of in a less is more mood I think. I'll maybe add a chorus and an analog delay though.

studiorig2_zpsecfc593d.jpg

gitapik said:

> Boss CE-2
> WET reverb
> Strymon El Cap

I'm powering it with a Pedal Power 2 Plus. The tc electronic preamp makes a world of difference. Doesn't need a lot of adjustment, but the amp's tones are exactly the same with the board powered on or off.

I love this board. I like to set the amp to clean. The XTS Preamp is a monster through a clean amp.

IMG_2325_zps5479953e.jpg

Nice board! Not just the pedals, but the board itself. I like that pegboard design; keeps things tidy.

KiwiJoe said:
gitapik said:

> Boss CE-2
> WET reverb
> Strymon El Cap

IMG_2325_zps5479953e.jpg

Nice board! Not just the pedals, but the board itself. I like that pegboard design; keeps things tidy.
Leprechaun Pedalboard. Yeah. It allows for a nice, compact design. I really like it.

Thanks.

Back