• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ DRGX Imbuya Combo (SOLD)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpongeRob

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i'm selling my Mesa Mark IIC+ Imbuya Combo. It's a fully loaded Simul Class Combo DRGX. Original IIC+ (not an upgraded IIC). Serial 127xx. Very good condition for its age. The Amp works perfect. The original Mesa Hardwood is also in very good condition. The amp is stock. No mods. X101 Tranny and RP11 Preamp board. If the buyer wants to run the transaction via Ebay, just let me know. I have over 900 positive Feedback on Ebay and sold a lot of high class gear.

Price: SOLDb]

Hey SpongeBob would you mind sharing how much this beauty sold for?

I know that most prefer heads but a hardwood loaded simul iiC+ combo with Xport grannie, 12L and EQ has me frothing at the mouth!

SpongeRob said:
Hi everyone,

i'm selling my Mesa Mark IIC+ Imbuya Combo. It's a fully loaded Simul Class Combo DRGX. Original IIC+ (not an upgraded IIC). Serial 127xx. Very good condition for its age. The Amp works perfect. The original Mesa Hardwood is also in very good condition. The amp is stock. No mods. X101 Tranny and RP11 Preamp board. If the buyer wants to run the transaction via Ebay, just let me know. I have over 900 positive Feedback on Ebay and sold a lot of high class gear.

Price: SOLDb]

Back