Triaxis PC Editor - My Own App

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angus said:
fcampanini said:
Message for angus: i have tried to replay your request but unfortunately i got bounced with a massege saying that you exceeded the email quota of your account...

Hi Filo

I've changed my mailaddress, the one that was registered here is not longer in use. I have changed it to the new one and it's an gmail so there should be plenty of size :wink:

I can pm you me mail

Sent!

Filo

Hi Filo

Seem to working fine on my old labtop, Any chances that the app Will be converted to OSX ?
I World love that :D

angus said:
Hi Filo

Seem to working fine on my old labtop, Any chances that the app Will be converted to OSX ?
I World love that :D

Hi angus,
very happy to hear that the app is working fine over there!

I got the same question from other users and even if I appreciate the issue I have to say that unfortunately the answer is no, because i don't develop on Mac Platform.
BTW this application type is quite peculiar as it requires a low level interaction with the OS kernel API dedicated to MIDI, this means that cross platform conversion is not at all trivial job in my opinion...

Thanks for your comment!

Filo

Ciao,
As I'm receiving some message and email about update argument: clicking on the info button it's possible to reach the check for update feature. I suggest you to check because i have released new versions in the last weeks with enhancements and fixes...

Thanks,

Filo

tche.botton said:
Hello, I would be very curious to try your new app.
Etienne

Sent PM!

I take the chance to say that i have published version 9.0 with some useful patch reading feature on UI.

Filo

I'd be willing to try the application out on my system as well.

I have 2 Triaxis preamps very early version I and a Version II not fat mod. Would love to try your editor. Thanks

Shlammod said:
Hello,

I've got an old version 1 tri-axis and am very interseted to test your software if you like.

Dear Shlammod,
The app is expecially designed to work with Triaxis 2 exploiting the continous control feature.
So eventually I dont know how useful it could be for you.

Having said that I'll be happy to share it with you via PM :)

Filo

Hi fcampanini,

I don't mind giving it a try for you. If it doesn't work, would that be something for a new version to implement?
I wouldn't mind sending you (if any) error reports to debug.

Cheers,
Rob

Back