BattleX

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie

Reaction score
We'd need a little help getting our music out there!

I'd really appreciate it if you would LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, (assfuck) on Facebook and our new ReverbNation account. Spread the word as much as you can! 8)

Right now we've only got the teaser, so check that out. The whole song will be on ReverbNation on Saturday, first thing in the morning (literally).

I used my TriAxis/2:90 rig for the rhythm tone, panned left. Sounds juicy :twisted:

Dem linkz:
BattleX facebook

BattleX ReverbNation

Thanks! Come to the gig on Saturday if you can :lol:

...sounds **** good to me!!! I´d have the guitars a tad, a tiny tad bit more up in vol, that´s all. Sounds crushing good !! Keep em coming!!

Thanks Triaxstasy! We were pondering the guitar levels a bit but we decided to rather have them a bit more down since it's a heavily guitar-oriented song anyway.

Right now we're having some crap with the bassist, but we'll hope to hit the studio soon anyhow.

Here's a demo of our song Break Your Bones, a band favorite! We opted for my Marshall this time since it's a bit more oldschool - fits the song better. Right guitar is ENGL Powerball and Jackson SL2H again. :)

Enjoy!

Back