Where do you upload your music to

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swbo101

Reaction score
I came across an old EP I was shopping around 25 years ago and thought about uploading it one of the music sites, such as CD Baby or Jamendo. Not sure if I will charge or make the downloads free. If I did charge it would only be .25 a download.

Just wanted to get thoughts on some of the better sites our there and opinions.

I will be working on some new stuff over the next several months but just wanted to throw some of this old stuff out there.

Thanks

Trey Blue said:
bandcamp?

Bandcamp looks good too. I like that it's free (free is always nice). 10 - 15% is one of the higher cuts I've seen than other sites, but I'm really not looking to make any money off of this so that doesn't effect my decision.

I've got some good alternatives from my original search, thanks guys. I may end up posting on multiple site as well. I can do that since some of these don't have a cost associated.

Thanks again.

I also use Soundcloud primarily, but if I have any leftovers since I'm a cheapskate that'll settle for what soundcloud allows for free (they only allow X amount of minutes worth of material unless you want to have a premium account), I can use soundclick for audio only leftovers, and I'll occasionally use YouTube if I have some silly footage to accompany the music I have attempted to make. These in turn go to my Facebook page for my peers to see, if that counts as well.

Latest posts

Back