Post your pedalboard

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My previous board:

Pedalboard.jpg

My current board (Trying to move everything into the rack)

DyneRig.jpg

Thanks Geiri, I really appreciate that. Maybe I will post a pic of my entire rig just for fun.

board1.jpg

(The Mesa switch is just a basic channel switch with a custom graphic)
board3.jpg

board4.jpg

... and I just put a new custom label I designed on the Deja Vibe....

dejavibe.jpg

TremoJem said:
Oh what the hell, here goes:

7029429321_6516fd90d2_b.jpg

Now that's cool set up. I have my self a simpler version of what you are doing. That is I have 1 rectoverb combo and the boss gt 10. It's more than enough for my needs and honest to God out of my 6 previous mesas and various gear this is my favorite set up. And while I'm on it my favorite amp bar none.

Thanks Geiri.

I am looking for another Marshall 1960B.

I would then put one Tremoverb on each 4x12.

I also want to load them with V30s.

I might even consider an X Pattern of G12H-30 and the V30s.

Hopefully I will find another Marshall soon.

Thanks again.

TremoJem said:
Thanks Geiri.

I am looking for another Marshall 1960B.

I would then put one Tremoverb on each 4x12.

I also want to load them with V30s.

I might even consider an X Pattern of G12H-30 and the V30s.

Hopefully I will find another Marshall soon.

Thanks again.

How does the trem sound through the marshall ?

I love the sound of the V30s in the Tremoverbs.

I do, however, love the bottom end and punch of the Marshall's 75s.

Here is the rub.

The Tremoverbs are semi-open back so there really isn't any punch or authority with the bottom end.

The Marshall has the 75s in it and I am not a fan of them.

If you look at the pic you will see that the combos are on stands and the Marshall has the wheels removed and is sitting on the floor.

This is intentional, as I get the sweet V30s in my face and the bottom end from the Marshall below my belt, although the frequencies from the Marshall that I don't like can still be heard depending on where you stand, so I am not convinced that by it's placement below my belt, that I can state that it is sweeping below me and therefore non existent except for non-directional lower frequencies (if it even matters).

It is all relevant, as we all like different flavors of ice cream, so I don't want to put it down, it's just that I would be happier with all V30s.

If you like the 75s then I can say that they crush with this setup.

They are bone crushing.

Back in the 90s I had two of these cabs and a rig that was all digital.

I had 800 digital super clean, and I mean clean, watts of power 400/400.

I had a digital preamp and effects processor.

My band played covers like Whitesnake when Vai played with them etc. and this rig was amazing.

What was missing with that rig was tubes...tubes...tubes.

I would never go back.

First of all, everything was mic'd. Stage volumes were low.

The few times I turned it up LOUD it kinda sounded thin I guess, but whatever, that was then and this is now.

I will say that when I turn up my two Tremoverbs to half the volume of the other rig when I played it LOUD my ears would bleed.

No comparison.

Hello Ben,

Thanks for the info! I'm going to look into it, I'm looking for something that will make it just a bit easier to control my effects. Something for the smaller gigs.......This might be it.......

Thanks again!

This is the first time I have ever put a pedalboard together. I have not heard or played an SLO before but the S2 sounds killer on its own right (and very versatile)...

it's a mixture of cheap to high end pedals; I just go with what I like pretty much.

any suggestion on ONE power supply that can power it all that'll fit under that board (with the exception of the magnum because I'm sure that would be too much)? right now just i'm using a one-spot and the power supplies that came with the timeline and ethos. it's all a mess underneath it. :roll:

2012-05-14220036.jpg

My current Pedalboard. I have installed some blue leds underneath, powered by the pedal power 2 plus.

525479_10150968024830610_733245609_12467215_762939239_n.jpg

And a small vid about the LEDs... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwO545yA3Rc

New (to me) SKB pedalboard

IMAG4817-1.jpg

IMAG4818.jpg

IMAG4787.jpg

Info on the setup:
Added The Line 6 Relay G50 wireless system and replaced the Maxon OD808 with a MXR ZW44 overdrive as a boost.
Everything is labeled with gaff tape, so, no residue.

-AJH

Very simple:
Pedalboard1_zpse7e80ca1.jpg

Lexicon MPX-R1 plus Rocktron HEX (used as expression pedal hooked up to the R1)

Jan2013Rig_zpsabd8e5bc.jpg

Bogner Blue is gone and guitars have changed to a PRS SC245 and old Gibson LP Special DC.

Love this amp!!! Also have a few other Mesas, but this is my favorite!

Here's one I built. Took about a half hour including a coat of paint. Used scrap lumber from a shelving project. I'll post another when its finished.

pedalboard_zps09102eba.jpg

My current board.

I have been running it with a PRS Hollowbody II into a MkIII Blue/2x12v. It's raised 4" in the back - I think it improves the sweep of the volume and the wah, plus it makes it easier to access the upper level without hitting the dials of the lower level.

IMG_0581_zpsb8e56659.jpg

roushracer said:
Jan2013Rig_zpsabd8e5bc.jpg

Bogner Blue is gone and guitars have changed to a PRS SC245 and old Gibson LP Special DC.

Love this amp!!! Also have a few other Mesas, but this is my favorite!

Drool

Just curious as to what you thought of the Bogner Blue? Just sold my roadster to fund an ED and when I last played an ED I demo'd it with the Bogner Red and was floored.

Latest posts

Back