Post your Royal Atlantic rig's!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up another Royal Atlantic today. This time a head version. Pics coming soon.

Cool. I have been toying with the idea of converting my combo to head because of the weight. Love the amp, though, so I am not sure if I want to mess with it.

geese_com said:
Just picked up another Royal Atlantic today. This time a head version. Pics coming soon.
Congrats on the new RA. Don't sell this one! :mrgreen:

bcdon said:
geese_com said:
Congrats on the new RA. Don't sell this one! :mrgreen:

Played the RA for about 3 hours today and now I remember how much I love this amp!

DSCN9822-1.jpg

I got to play a friend's Royal Atlantic last night. Holy cow, that amp is amazing. It is like a blend of the Electra, a Dual Rectifier and Mark V rolled into one great amp and eaxsy to tweak package! I am in love. So well designed!!!!!

Sounds amazing through my cabinets as well!!!!

So my amps will be RA, 20th Shiva, BFG modded Dual Rec and PWE Event Horizon. Cabs and speakers are Bogner 212 with V30s, Splawn 412 with Lynchbacks and G12-65 and Stone Age 212 with G12K-100s. I got it covered, LOL.

And in about 12 hours, you'll change your mind. ;)

boardn10 said:
I got to play a friend's Royal Atlantic last night. Holy cow, that amp is amazing. It is like a blend of the Electra, a Dual Rectifier and Mark V rolled into one great amp and eaxsy to tweak package! I am in love. So well designed!!!!!

Sounds amazing through my cabinets as well!!!!

So my amps will be RA, 20th Shiva, BFG modded Dual Rec and PWE Event Horizon. Cabs and speakers are Bogner 212 with V30s, Splawn 412 with Lynchbacks and G12-65 and Stone Age 212 with G12K-100s. I got it covered, LOL.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54830892@N03/13013131495/

Not sure how to post photos but here is a link to my RA100 rig

Cheers
Kev

Latest posts

Back