Looking for Sound clip of Mark III with C30 mod?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanboy

Reaction score
I would love to hear a sound /audio clip of someone's Mark III with the C30 mod. Does anyone have one? Or know where I can find one? It would be really nice to hear a before and after clip. I'm planning on doing the mod soon, but want to make sure it's really what I'm looking for before I do it.

Thanks,
Sean

Seanboy said:
I would love to hear a sound /audio clip of someone's Mark III with the C30 mod. Does anyone have one? Or know where I can find one? It would be really nice to hear a before and after clip. I'm planning on doing the mod soon, but want to make sure it's really what I'm looking for before I do it.

Thanks,
Sean

I do not have the resources to record but all I can tell you it made all the difference for me in many ways. My Blue Stripe was useless at first. Flubby bass...piercing highs...weak mids...fizzy lead tones.
This mod changed everything for me. Solid bottom and mids. Not to bright but still get great highs. More control over gain in R2 and R3 modes. She is a keeper for life now.

Cheers, Paul

Latest posts

Back