• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mk IV B Short Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nero120

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm selling my amazing Mark IV head which I bought brand new in 2006 and has been lovingly cared for in all that time. There is practically no signs of wear on the casing and all the dials and switches feel solid as the day I bought it, also there aren't any scratches or anything obvious on the casing. It has not been gigged heavily at all.

I retubed it at the beginning of last year with the "Mesa MK IV 6L6 High Gain Option" from Euro Tubes, which includes "a quad of JJ 6L6GC's for a deeper tone from the power section. For the front end 4 hand picked high gain JJ ECC83S's for V1, V2, V3, and V4 and a balanced ECC83S for V5. Lots of depth and a scorching lead tone". Believe me this amp sounds immense with these tubes! It also comes with the original foot switch.

I'm selling it for £900 and am based right by Old Street tube station in central london for easy local pick up, or I can package it and courier it to you if preferred.

Check out the pictures in this album.

Latest posts

Back