pre 10,000 dual rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now dude wants to trade the nomad back for the dual rec. He claims there are problems with it. But I tested it thoroughly before meeting up with him to make sure everything worked fine. I think he just doesn't like it and realized that a 2 channel dual rec is better than a nomad. ain't happening.

and now he claims that there are buzzes, pops and noises. He just realizes that he shouldn't have made that trade. He's actually the one who approached me in response to my add trying to get rid of the nomad 100 head. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. He needs to lose my number now. I think I'm going to start using an assumed name for craigslist transactions.

dbsens03 said:
and now he claims that there are buzzes, pops and noises. He just realizes that he shouldn't have made that trade. He's actually the one who approached me in response to my add trying to get rid of the nomad 100 head. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. He needs to lose my number now. I think I'm going to start using an assumed name for craigslist transactions.

=-o OOps. Did you at least give him a couple of hundred dollars to keep him quiet? He definitely got the short end of the stick on that one!

he did get the short end of the stick, but he's the one who wanted to trade a dual rec for a nomad. who am i to say no to that? I did drive 150 miles to do the trade.

150miles!! =-o

Ya, that was a costly and painful lapse of judgement on his part. I wonder what Nomads sell for now? If he sells high and buys a Dual low, he can mostly recoup his losses. =-/

Great trade! I love my Rev G as well! Great amp!

He should've tested the amp before making the trade....his lost for being an idiot

Latest posts

Back