• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 64 Fender VV Custom RI W/ Altec Lansing PICS ADDED

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vogelsong

Reaction score
For sale is my 64 Vibroverb Custom from Fender. They made these from I think 02-09. I think mine is an 06.

I got it used and it didn't have the original speaker in it. It had a weber that I didn't like so I sold it and put in a vintage altec lansing 418b in it. It sounds awesome and it really looks cool with that aluminum dust cap peeking out behind the screen cloth. I will sell it with this speaker in it.

I really like this amp as it nails the SRV tone for me, the problem is it is too loud for what I'm doing right now and to finance another amp it has to go.

It comes with a dustcover, the reverb, and vibrato foot switch. This is the model with the Cesar Diaz mods and it's in perfect condition. I'll even through in an extra set of 6l6GT's.

As it is I want 1600.00 shipped. No pics yet as it's at my jam spot, but it is in perfect condition. If you want pics PM me and I'll make a special trip to get some other wise it won't be till this weekend. I haven't sold anything on here yet, but I did buy a guitar that went real smooth. I also have an ebay account with over 80 transactions with out a single issue under the name vogelsong. So check it out and PM me if interested, I'll consider any reasonable offer.

Photo0118.jpg

Photo0120.jpg

Photo0122.jpg

Latest posts

Back