• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:05'Masterbuilt Fender Strat

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littleb

Reaction score
Im movin her out..Details; Built and signed by Dennis Galuska for me.Master built.Specs: High grade alder body,High grade flame maple top,22 jumbo frt. maple neck w/ abalone dots.Sculpted neck heel.12" radius fingerboard(minor frt.wear).Lindy Fralin blues specials-5% overwound w/ acme tone shaper underneath.Locking schallers,strap locks.McVay custom machined trem block w/ trem bar.(McVay makes all of Paisleys benders).Callaham high grade steel bridge saddles.Never used customshop logo case w/ all accessories never used at all..I used my own case and accessories..Certificate of authenticity..I waited 1 year for this guitar...The best tone/feel description I can give is it has a small,really fast neck(for my small hands),and more on the vintage(but ive played rock on it too) side for tone, but w/ a modern look.It is not mint,but well taken care of.Ive got 4k in it. asking 1850.00 +shipping,fully insured...
DSC01170.jpg
DSC01172.jpg
DSC01177.jpg
DSC01182.jpg
DSC01180.jpg

The mods never delete old classified threads, but if you edit your first post, you can change the title of the thread to "Sold".

Back