Rocktron Vertigo Vibe opinions, please

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax61

Reaction score
I don't really run effects in my rig. I'm very happy with the way my setup sounds dry. I'm really interested in going with a rotating speaker, but a lot of them really seem to be well out of my price range.

I'm checking out the Rocktron Vertigo Vibe. What really interests me about this unit is the footswitchable speed with gradual increase/decrease like a Leslie. The sub-$100 pricepoint is also a benefit. Unfortunately, I've never been able to find one to test drive.

Has anyone who had used or owned one give me any kind of recomendation?

I had one, and really liked it. I can't remeber exactly why I got rid of it, but I would reccomend it.

Thanks Dave. I feel more comfortable about picking one up without hearing it first. I'm pretty easy to please anyway. I think the thing would really have to suck for me to not like it.

I've got one that I am about to sell. It does just as advertised but after using it for a while it just dosen't fit in my style like I hoped it would. I think I am going to try the flanger.

Great value for the money though.

Hey Todd,

If you can wait until I get back home to Virginia in about three weeks, I might be able to put some cash together to make you an offer for the one you are getting ready to sell.

I am not in any great hurry so stay in touch. I have several items that I am going to post in Harmony Central and I don't like to have a bunch of posts at the same time so I'll hold it till last.

Regards,
Todd

Props to Toddzilla. Great guy to deal with. I received the Vertigo Vibe a few days ago and I'm tickled to pieces with it.

THANKS Todd!

Sorry I have been so long getting back here. I had surgery on my shoulder and have been really laid up. Doc says I can play guitar again so all is well in the world.

BTW-- I saw your pedalboard... WAAAAAY Cool!!!

T

Latest posts

Back