• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Port City OS 2x12 Wave Cabinet *$375*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y U NO BUY?
400x.jpg

Hi, I'm curious ...why wont you Paypal and ship this? It's only 35 pounds? UPS wil box it up and if damaged they are responsible to cover it since they packaged it for you. I'd be interested if you where down for Paypal and shipping it out of state.

I have sold and bought a ton of stuff shipped to and from (a lot from people on this board) and only had one issue with damage...that was because the seller of the Lonestar amp used USPS and boxed it up himself very poorly. If you take it to a UPS store they will do all the work for you.

...just sayin'.

I wholeheartedly disagree with trusting a third party to do your packing. I just shipped an amp head from California to Manitoba, Canada. I wrapped the head in multiple layers of bubble wrap on all sides and lined the box with sheets of foam insulation that I purchased at Home Depot. I got the box for free from Guitar Center. Total material cost was around $30, and well worth it.

:shock: :? :lol: Sorry what happened it never sold because the OP wouldn
t ship?

If these cabs are so great why did you take you favourite speaker out of it and sell it or want to sell it?

What cab did you put your speaker in please?
I want to get the best 2 x 12 cab there is like the EV Thiele is still the best sounding 1 x 12 box I want a 2 x 12 box like that or better!
No port cities near me .. I tried :-( Feedback please

Anyone have pics of the internal of a Port City cab? :roll:

Latest posts

Back