• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I will take it! I can pay you the $400.00 through paypal as a gift, so you don't get charged any stupid fees or anything. I just need your paypal e-mail address. I can send you a pre-paid fedex label for the shipping. All I need is the dimensions of the box. Please get back to me immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael
817-584-8779

mreeve25 said:

So Jim,
Dude bailed out on you as well? (Told me "Consider it sold!" and I never heard from him again until I called him out in a PM)
Must be a kid or something, has a lot to learn about getting along in the real world.
See 'ya,
Jim

PS I'm not nearly as classy as you are Jim, good luck with the sale.

I don't know why you insist on acting in the manner you do. So everyone knows, I asked you for pictures of the grill you offered me, and you NEVER responded! Then you sent me a ridiculously long e-mail griping me out, which was a lack of character on your part!! I can't believe you insist on acting like that. I would have been happy buying that grill from you, it sounded like a good deal, and you were nice enough to offer one to me. I just would have liked to see a picture, as would ANYONE. I would hope that you would drop this stupid thing, and get over it, move on, and stop talking crap about me, as you know nothing about me. I joined this board to get some great information from all the knowledgeable people on this forum, which includes you, from what I see, however do not appreciate your comments, or the manner in which you choose to dispurse them. I even thought about sending you a message and seeing if there was any way you would still sell it to me right away, but now I know that would have been a mistake. I don't see why you don't move on.

Michael

mreeve25 said:
I don't know why you insist on acting in the manner you do. So everyone knows, I asked you for pictures of the grill you offered me, and you NEVER responded! Then you sent me a ridiculously long e-mail griping me out, which was a lack of character on your part!! I can't believe you insist on acting like that. I would have been happy buying that grill from you, it sounded like a good deal, and you were nice enough to offer one to me. I just would have liked to see a picture, as would ANYONE. I would hope that you would drop this stupid thing, and get over it, move on, and stop talking crap about me, as you know nothing about me. I joined this board to get some great information from all the knowledgeable people on this forum, which includes you, from what I see, however do not appreciate your comments, or the manner in which you choose to dispurse them. I even thought about sending you a message and seeing if there was any way you would still sell it to me right away, but now I know that would have been a mistake. I don't see why you don't move on.

Michael

You still don't get it...
I wouldn't trust you any farther than I could throw you, and I wouldn't recommend anyone else do so either.
See ya in the funny pages
Jim

derekjason said:
mystidream said:
Guess its sold. Whats the deal with people not getting back to people who PM them?

idk, i thought the whole point of posting classifieds is to sell stuff. :roll:

Thats my point exactly. I don't know how other guys here do business, but if I have a potential buyer for an item that I'm selling, even if the item sells to someone else, I always give the person a heads up through a PM and at least let them know that I received their PM and that the item isn't available anymore.

Back