The Official DC Club

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love a white DC-5!

halfstacksidefg1.jpg

halfstackfrontfl5.jpg

Old BF Shred said:
scottcrud said:
Dammit! How do I get a NUMBER?

That's a good question...there are instructions somewhere in this forum. I know 'cuz I found them once and tried to "apply".
But I never received a response, and frankly lost interest. If you can find it, you may have better luck!

so....
Good luck! :p :D

A couple weeks later.........
Well what do you know? :D :D :D

MusicManJP6 said:
rocksalt7 said:
Hey fellas, yes, I am a traitor. I sold the DC-3 so I must revoke my Cartel number: #41. Peace!

I don't know about "traitor",...maybe just an innocent victim of the evil villain GAS and his toadie Mark V!! :lol:

What is this 'GAS' you speak of? ;) Yes, that does seem to be the case... I'm only human!

Ten bucks says in 2 months the MKV tunrs into something else :lol:

Monsta-Tone said:
MusicManJP6 said:
Hey fellas, yes, I am a traitor. I sold the DC-3 so I must revoke my Cartel number: #41. Peace!

:lol: :lol: :lol: The only way out is death!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen:

The Monsta man is correct. Don't turn your # in so fast! You never know. One day a cute little DC-2 will look at you with those shiny knobs and you'll want to take her home. :D

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40686

You cannot be cured.

Okay... I posted about this in the classifieds section where I had my DC-3 up for grabs. Long story short, I think that crazy little amp is winning me over from my rack gear! Maybe it's the simplicity that I like, but I am really connecting with that DC much more than I have lately with any other amps (have the rack setup now, had multiple 5150's and other peavey's, marshall's, mesa's, laney's, etc etc).
So, I guess I should ask for a cartel number? Volume mod on the way. Probably try a quad of TAD EL84's in it too.

Sixstringpsycho said:
Ten bucks says in 2 months the MKV tunrs into something else :lol:

Going on two months and counting!!! 8)

Okay... I posted about this in the classifieds section where I had my DC-3 up for grabs. Long story short, I think that crazy little amp is winning me over from my rack gear! Maybe it's the simplicity that I like, but I am really connecting with that DC much more than I have lately with any other amps (have the rack setup now, had multiple 5150's and other peavey's, marshall's, mesa's, laney's, etc etc).
So, I guess I should ask for a cartel number? Volume mod on the way. Probably try a quad of TAD EL84's in it too.

I always wanted to try out the TADs but never got around to it. Let us know how they sound!

FYI, my Cartel number (#41) is available as far as I know. I revoked it as soon as I sold my DC-3...

The DC Cartel is alive and well. We are always happy to have another member. I just don't know if anyone is making the little logos at the moment.

Lockbody has been handing them out last I recall. Try sending a PM to him.

Welcome!

first post, mesa noob.

i finally scored my first mesa. a dc-10. (please hold the applause,thank you :D ). i have a bunch of high gain heads including engl,framus,marshall,la boga,madison,etc. scored it cheap from a bro, and cant wait to get home in two weeks and plop it on top of a couple of cabs and see what it can do.

a new guy on a new board. please be gentle....

Sign Me Up!!!!!!

Picked this up an hour ago for a bargain price :D

DSC00396.jpg

...can anyone give me info about the speaker?

DSC00395.jpg

it has 1257 stamped on the cone

and a label on the coil that reads:

763395 121340 8 OHM
67-95118420 G 6

is this the original mesa speaker (minus the black shadow label)?

W.

Back