Identifying older dual rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meegs

Reaction score
I know someone selling an older dual rectifier, at least I think it's older because it doesn't have the footswitchable solo feature. How do you identify which model it is? Is it true the older ones are worth more than the newer ones? I don't think it's THAT old though - maybe 10 years or so. Thanks!

Do you guys know when approximately a triple in the mid 4000's would have been made?

Silverwulf said:
fluff191 said:
Elpelotero said:
http://www.theboogiearchives.com

You ever going to update that thang? :wink:

El's like me. We're on the slacker 5 year plan. I've had my Recto Guide about 80% done for a god 6 months now... :lol:

hey guys, that is a great website! Much too much info for a boogie-noob like me! :lol:

How come there's no info about the Mark IV? Would love to learn about the inner details of my amp! (other than reading countless threads of course :mrgreen: )

someone Can upload theboogiearchives in PDF format ? It was the best resource for Rectifier history! :(

Thanks to Miguel Massens. 8)

**** it, haha. I swear I'll finish it one of these days. I'll have to make it my goal to get it done in 2010... :mrgreen:

ZAK said:
@silverwulf : 8 days left...we're waiting :D

Haha, well...it's been quite a rough December. I'm currently out of town due to a couple of family emergencies and then the holiday, but I'll definitely be wrapping it up soon. I can always answer any questions anyone has in the meantime...:)

Dammit, I really want this to happen... not just for regular Recto heads, but for all Rectos. Tremoverbs had quite a few changes during their lifetime too.

Latest posts

Back