The Official DC Club

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found an older pic of my dc-5 and pedalboard from about a year ago. pedalboard has since morphed.

DSCF1111.jpg

hi everybody

i´m a new menber of this forum and also of this club i have already bought a DC5 around 1999, she will came on wenesday,i´ll show you when i had here in my room, i don´t know if it is an A version or B, how can i know?

thankss :mrgreen:

Hey Ya'll
here is my family portrait

mail

1971 Fender Strat hardtail, brass nut, brass bridge, Texas Special P/U
2007 Fender Strat American Delux /S1 switch
1998 Gibson ES-335
1974 Gibson SG Delux brass nut, brass bridge, Dimarzio Humbuckers
2007 Line-6 Spyder II, 65w, 1 celestion
1995 DC-5
Line-6 4x12 cab, celestions
1974 Fender Twin 100W Silverface
1972-ish MXR Phase 90
Visual Sound H2O
Fulltone Clyde Delux wah
Fulltone OCD
Boss TU-2 tuner
BK Butler Tube Driver .. (but i dont use it now)

Well .. thats the gang
MoeDene

mail

MusicManJP6 said:
Hey fellas, yes, I am a traitor. I sold the DC-3 so I must revoke my Cartel number: #41. Peace!

:lol: :lol: :lol: The only way out is death!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: Said the guy who shamelessly replaced his Cartel logo with his website logo! :mrgreen:

Hey fellas, yes, I am a traitor. I sold the DC-3 so I must revoke my Cartel number: #41. Peace!

I don't know about "traitor",...maybe just an innocent victim of the evil villain GAS and his toadie Mark V!! :lol:

scottcrud said:
Dammit! How do I get a NUMBER?

That's a good question...there are instructions somewhere in this forum. I know 'cuz I found them once and tried to "apply".
But I never received a response, and frankly lost interest. If you can find it, you may have better luck!

so....
Good luck! :p :D

Well what do you know? :D :D :D

Old BF Shred said:
scottcrud said:
Dammit! How do I get a NUMBER?

That's a good question...there are instructions somewhere in this forum. I know 'cuz I found them once and tried to "apply".
But I never received a response, and frankly lost interest. If you can find it, you may have better luck!

so....
Good luck! :p :D

You must have sent an email to the old number one...

I'm the new number one. :lol:

If you still want one, pm your email address.

rocksalt7 said:

I don't know about "traitor",...maybe just an innocent victim of the evil villain GAS and his toadie Mark V!! :lol:

What is this 'GAS' you speak of? ;) Yes, that does seem to be the case... I'm only human!

Latest posts

Back