• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Boogie Mark III blue stripe combo w/ thiele cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psyence88

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am selling my Mesa Boogie Mark III blue stripe with a thiele cab for $1300. I don't have pictures on me right now because the amp is at a jam space. But the reason for selling this is because times are very tight and my family is more important than some music gear.

I am also selling my Ibanez S2170FW prestige for about $800 with case. It has a D-Sonic in the bridge and a Air Norton in the neck. No middle PU. I've had this guitar for about 2 years or so. I love her, but again, family is more important. Pictures included.
DSC02590.jpg

DSC02588.jpg

Also selling:

T.C. Electronics G-Major, just bought, barely used. $250
Behringer Midi Foot Pedal, just bought, again barely used. $100
I got a Boss Chorus Ensemble as well. $50
GCB-95 Wah Pedal modded. $50

I accept paypal. Shipping depends I guess. I will get the amp professionally packed if shipped inter/nationally. Though shipping cost is up to the buyer. Thanks.

By the way, I am in St. John's, Newfoundland. I don't care where you are from, if you want to pay the shipping I am more than happy to ship and have everything packaged well. Amp will ship with tubes out of amp. Thanks

Bumping this guys, things really got to go. I accept paypal and that's it, keeping this legit.

If nobody is interested in the next day or so I guess it's all going up on evil-bay.

I'll bring down the amp and cab down at $1100 for grail-tone buddies! C'mon, that's not a bad deal!

EDIT by the way, I do not have pictures of the amp and cab because they are at a jam space right now. And I haven't had a way out there for a while, but if someone is interested I will take the bus out to get pictures done up no problem.

Sorry! I am located in St. John's, Newfoundland, which is in Canada. I will ship this anywhere as long as the buyer pays for shipping.

Hmm, still up for grabs guys.

I may trade it for a axefx as well, see how it goes.

Back