• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Paypal echeck only $5 fee

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, you can avoid a fee COMPLETELY by just asking the buyer to select "gift" when making a payment to you. I'm not sure what kind of protection there is, how ethical this is or what not :lol:. It also clears immediately if they use a credit/debit card or direct transfer from their account, so you get the best of both worlds.

I dont see why people get all anal about a 3% fee. If you are a merchant with a merchant's credit card account, thats not much different than what you'd pay to accept credit cards. Its a cost of doing business. Not only that, but items that people can pay for with a credit card (and e-checks cant be written on credit cards) tend to sell for more than those you cant pay for on credit card by a LOT more than 3%.

So yeah save your 3% but sell your item for 10-15% less.........sound smart? Not to me. Thats why I've never got uptight about the 3%.

How do I receive Paypal Money if I dont have a paypal account? So I bought something on ebay but I wasn't satisfied with my purchase so I returned it. I just got an email stating that my payment has been refunded through Paypal and was given the receipt number and everything. But the problem is, I don't even have a Paypal account! So I decided to make a Paypal account but now I don't know what to do to put the money in there because my balance still says $0.00. Can someone help me please?

Latest posts

Back