My problem with the Mark V design

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always get this tingling feeling (in a good way) when a new Mesa amp comes out, and I've been waiting for the Mark 5 for a long time just to see how the Mark series amps evolve. While I truly respect all the comments and arguments regarding what features the amp has/does not have, this is a time for celebration. Let's just toast RCS for his 40 years of achievement, try the amp out first hand, and then start criticizing it. We have no basis for arguing either way till we try out the amp otherwise. C'mon guys, a new Mark is out after 20+ years...let's give it the benefit of the doubt, play the heck out of it at the local guitar center when we have a chance, and then form an opinion about it. All these arguments are moot without trying out the amp IMHO.

I'll probably get flamed for posting this, but till I've tried out the Mark 5 and see how it interacts with my dynamics, how the heck can I form an opinion? Keep your minds free my fellow boogie players!!

I agree i wont comment until i play the **** amp! Plus i want to hear reviews in regards to a comparsion to the iv and see if its worth selling! :)

Latest posts

Back