New Color Headshell and Thiele

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gts said:
These two are now in Norway.
They are not mine, Can I guess it's forum member octavarius'

Looks just as you said, very elegant.
We want pics with the amp attached!

CAN YOU HEAR ME? :lol:

AMAZING work!

You're making me think my boring ol' black F-30 and Thiele cabs need some sprucing up!

I'm very proud of being the new owner of these two fantastic cabinets! George did an absolutely outstanding job with these two, and I must say we worked very hard on getting all of the details just right, didn't we? :wink:

The IIC+ looks absolutely beautiful in them, and the Thiele is now loaded with an EV-12L. 8)

I'll try to get some good pics up by the weekend! :D

New pics here, folks!

Check 'em out!

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30832

Looks great!

Classy color and appointment choices by Octavarius, and nice workmanship by George.

I am very impressed George. Great job :D I'll bet it is tough to send them "off" when they are finished because of all the effort/love that goes into them! Thank god you don't fill them all with chassis...(and KEEP THEM!)
Thanks for offering your services. Long live gts... much is needed of him.

My God, that is gorgeous!

Gives me an idea to do the same with my Mark III. Maybe the head and Thiele cabinet will fit in one of those Gator 2 x 12 Combo rolling Transporter cases (put in sideways) for easy transport to gigs. Hmm. 8)

Back