• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: TUBE SALE..NOS Tubes, STR-450, Boogie, and more!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Got some tubes to let go of....my amps aren't being used as much lately, so hopefully someone can put these awesome valves to some good use!

All prices include shipping and paypal. Also, please feel free to shoot me offers.

Matched Quad NOS Boogie STR-450 Siemens EL-34s
One of my favorite EL-34s, but for how much I play, the old ones will do. VERY low hours on them....been sitting in a box for a long time now...popped them in for a half an hour tonight, and they still roar as new. Mesa wants $150 for a pair. I'll let these go for $250 for the quad.

x2 NOS Jan Phillips 5U4GB Rectifier Tubes
Same deal as above. Best rectifier tubes I've had the chance to play. Also been sitting in boxes, with low hours. This is the tube: http://www.tubedepot.com/nos-5u4gb.html. $35 for a single one, or $60 for the pair.

x3 Mesa STR-440 6L6GC
Came out of my rectifier, and been sitting in boxes ever since. Work great. $15 per, or $40 for all 3.

x2 Mesa STR-447 EL-34s
Spare pair I've been keeping for the stiletto, but I doubt I'll ever need them. $17 each, or $30 for the pair.

x2 Mesa 5U4GB Rectifier Tubes
More spares. $17 each, or $30 for the pair.

JJ High Gain 12AX7 EC883
Running one in each of my amps, and this is yet another spare. $12

Hit me up with offers or interest!

Thanks.

Eric

Are those prices shipped?

And aren't you in Austrailia, or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes, all prices include shipping.

And I'm not in Australia...in the US...must have mixed me up with someone else! :wink:

Back