Mark I- II-III-IV users - Giving back to the Boogie Board

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumb question Guys, but i can't seem to find the donation option?...

gts said:
al3d said:
Monsta-Tone said:
Upper left hand side of the page. Big yellow button.

Man..I most be getting old..LOL.. thanks mate
Nah it's cold, ones brain freezes at times in Quebec

LOL...so right..:)... you heard...Quebec is skipping summer this year..going straight to Fall and Winter again..:)

Well, I've definitely gathered some great info from all of the friendly folks here, so I just gave back a little 8)

hey all,

i've been lurking this forum for a couple weeks cause i'm starting to pick up guitar again (after takign a break for a few years during college/uni) and i need a new amp. i've been really impressed with the level of knowledge and enthusiasm for the mark amps. thanks for all the info guys. i've never been compelled to donate to a forum before, but i'm sure this board will save me money in the future. fwiw, i'm trying to find a mark III. cheers!

I too have been browsing the forums recently in seek of as much knowledge on the mark series as possible. This thread has a ton of info in it. Thanks to the original poster, it really helps in my search.

I have been reading this board here and there for a couple years but havent posted much if ever. Anyways its a great board and have gotten lots of info from doing searches here. Just donated. Thanks!

Just donated for the firsttime. Only $2, but will try to give more. This site is just so friendly and full of good info from motivated capable boogie users, i had o do it. Keep this up, it's just great!
(was on the marshall forums for a while, boy it's a different vibe there!)

Latest posts

Back