Building a MKIII Rack system

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psyence88

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm saving up some cash to build my live rig for the next couple years. Right now I got my trusty MKIII combo but I want to rackmount it for convenience issues.

I'm going to purchase a TC Electronics G-Major for all of my modulation effects, I believe I read somewhere that I can control the channels of the amp via the G-Major, would I be able to control the channels/reverb/EQ? or just the channels?

It's not going to be overly huge, but basically the the amp, G-Major, Ground Control Pro, GCX Audio switcher, furman power conditioner, and the rackmount case of course, a 10 spacer.

Oh yes, is it the CB.RM rackmount unit what I want to get?(From Mesa's site.)

Also, I want to set up a rig where I can have my songs as banks with the presets changing the sounds, but have buttons available to trigger sound samples/midi sequences via my laptop which will be hooked up to an external soundcard with midi support. Can this work with the GCP? Or will I need an additional footcontroller? Thanks guys!

Any suggestions guys? Any cool ideas?

Latest posts

Back