Best 1x12 extension cab & speaker for Stiletto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr GearHead

Reaction score
My Stiletto Ace 1x12 should be here later today.

What would be the best 1x12 extension cab (i.e. open or closed) and speaker to go with it.

I am assuming I would need an 8 ohm cab ?. Do I have to match the speaker ratings ? I'm not sure what watt the loaded V30 is.

Would it be possible to get a 2x12 extension cab (sorry, I am pretty new to this)

Many thanks

Mesa makes 1X12 and 2X12 extension cabs for the Ace that match the look of the amp.

guess you bought the 1x12" to tickle the speaker a bit - get the wheels off so the ACE won't move 8)

i suggest you go for another closed cabinet, with another 1x12"

go for mesa or mesa boogie or boogie, others just sell others stuff.

I don't see why not! I've got a 1x12 Boogie thiele cab and it smokes with my Mark IV! I've got a second thiele cab on the way...

I know. I actually bought a Thiele cab because I thought it was made for me.

Dr GearHead said:
My Stiletto Ace 1x12 should be here later today.

What would be the best 1x12 extension cab (i.e. open or closed) and speaker to go with it.

I am assuming I would need an 8 ohm cab ?. Do I have to match the speaker ratings ? I'm not sure what watt the loaded V30 is.

Would it be possible to get a 2x12 extension cab (sorry, I am pretty new to this)

Many thanks

The obvious . The stiletto 1X12 cab

or the Stiletto 2X12 cab either will fit very nicely with your Stiletto . The 1X12 or the 2X12 Stiletto cab are both rated at 8 ohms .

Back