• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa/Boogie DC5

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chedgeco

Reaction score
Hey Boogie guys and gals:
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks for looking...

I just put this up on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7340402668

I've got a Mesa/Boogie DC5 that I want to sell that I just traded a Boogie Board member for a few weeks ago. I just took it up to Petaluma (home of Boogie) and had them go through it. The guys at Boogie said that everything was as it should be. They also put in a new set of power tubes (all of this for free, I love those guys).

The only reason I'm selling this great amp is I've just bought some PA gear and this amp needs to go to pay for it. I have 2 other Mesa rigs so I'm a loyal fan of the great gear that Mesa makes. You will not be disappointed, this amp will give you years of reliable Mesa Boogie tone.

Things worth noting:
- It had a parallel effects loop but I modded it to be serial. It is a very easy mod that can be easily unmodded. I have the Boogie schematic that they sent me.

Thanks for looking... Chris

Chris-

I'm going through the live sound thing as well and had my sites set on a A&H MixWiz too. I ended up getting a Carvin 1644 used with a flight case. The A&H and Carvin's are about the only mixers with 4 pre-fader aux sends for monitoring. Take a look at the Carvin board, I'm really pleased with mine.

Ned

ned,

Thanks for the heads up. I really need it to be rack mountable though in a 12 space over 6 space rack.

I just bought the Allen & Heath today (decided I couldn't wait as I need it this weekend). I bought it new from a local store that gave me a killer deal. He didn't have a new one in stock so he gave me his demo model to use until he gets a new one in. He also gave me the option to get the Mackie Onyx if I want, with a slight upcharge, when I bring the demo back.

I think the Onyx is just too long though. I would have to get a 16 space top over 6 space bottom to rack it correctly... :shock: That's a lotta rack to haul around.

Chris... 8)

Latest posts

Back