• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!! please delete.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Tweedbucket

Reaction score
This is a cab that's seen an easy life inside a studio. It looks pretty close to a new cab. It has both birch panels for the back so you can run it fully closed, half open (top or bottom) or wide open for a variety of tone options. I'll sell it with the original EV Black Shadows and MC90s topside or I have other speakers available, mostly Celestions. Speakers by the way are a breeze to change in and out.

Considering the effort to pack and ship this safely, it is available for local pickup only unless the buyer wants to make arrangements for pack and ship. I do have a heavy duty Calzone 4x12 anvil case available too, but at additional cost. I'm located in Akron, Oh.

It's an amazingly good sounding, cool looking cab that is hard to find in this condition. Heavy duty casters and handles make it easy to manage.

$595

I've had good sell transactions here (Mesa Blue Angel combo and Mesa Heart breaker head), I also have 300+ 100% positive on ebay beginning in the late 90s. Please email me as I don't check back here often enough anymore. jshee76 at yahoo dot com

BFF37nc.jpg

SJij3KZ.jpg

8YBDnK8.jpg

QwOo73C.jpg

69PeVCk.jpg

HnmgTTO.jpg

85W35IO.jpg

DDLsF5o.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Price drop $575 or bare cab (and tell me it's not worth it) for only a MEASLY $275!!! I'm so embarrassed to let such a work of art go that cheap! :evil: :evil:

Nice! And a great deal. I just don’t need another 4x12. Someone should snatch this up.

Someone did snap it up and drove 4 hours each way to do it. :shock: Just for reference I sold it for $525 and he was very pleased with the monsterous tone.

In fact, I put the original speakers back in to sell it and forgot how punchy those EVMs sounded.... I thought the Vintage purples sounded good but the Black Shadows MC90/EVM12L have a great tone all their own!!!

Thanks everyone for looking.

I might put my metal grill 2x12 half back up for sale soon ... haven't decided yet for sure. :| Stay tuned :idea:

Dang I would love to score just an EVM12L Black shadow at 8ohms. Wish I had room for more cabs drooling looking at that beast.

Back