• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Heartbreaker Head - Preferably one I modded

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy-
I wish I still had the HB head you modded for me years ago. Except for the sheer weight of it, I loved the tone. I don’t have one BUT there is one for sale near me. It’s on Craigslist SFBay Area in the North Bay. The guy wants $800 total for the HB, an old Mitchell 2x12 cab and a Dr Z air brake. If you check it out, and want it, I’d be happy to be your “agent” and get it for you and ship it to you.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/msg/d/healdsburg-mesa-heartbreaker-head-with/7075466780.html
Cheers,
Brent Babow

Thanks guys!

I did notice that the cab is busted.
Babow2, I'll mull this over and get back to you.
I probably wouldn't give the guy more than $500-$600 for the amp (it's definitely been dropped or damaged in shipping), and definitely don't want the other stuff.
I might shoot him an email and see what he says.

I did talk to him and was gonna check it out until y’all pointed out the damage. He would sell the amp for $500. I decided not to risk it. That’s a lot of damage. I’d hate to learn it he internal damage He’s only had the amp 4-5 months.
Brent

Yeah, well, that’s the risk. Cracked PCB? Some other internal damage waiting to rear its head? You can fix them.....I can’t.... It was a hefty accident to do that kinda damage. I thought of taking it to my Artist Rep at Mesa to have it looked over, but decided it’s too much work as I have too many amps already.

I've got a HB head that you modded - I don't gig with it much since it is indeed HEAVY.

I love the tone, tough... so I'm torn on letting it go.

Latest posts

Back