• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Est. 2008 Mesa Boogie Dual Rec Roadster 50w/100w and 4x12 slant cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vfgibson

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here.. I need some help.

I have a Mesa Boogie Dual Rec Roadster that I purchased in 2008. I'm not much of a gear geek so I don't know the exact model or anything, but I'm looking to sell it. I'm selling the 4x12 slant cab with the head. I've had a hard time valuing the amp package, so if some honest folk could help me come up with a fair worth of the head and cab that'd be great. From what I've priced, the best I came up with was somewhere in the range of $2,000 to $2,200. The amp has normal wear and tear (a few scuffs) but is ultimately in great condition.

The second part to this is.. I have never had to replace the tubes. Everything runs great on it. Except recently, my Solo channel stopped working. (I've only ever really used channel 1 to any long term extent, not sure if this matters). So I was also maybe looking for some help with a fix to the Solo channel problem. Could it be a tube? I notice two of the tubes appear to be more dimly lit than the others, and looking at the back of the amp it is the far most right two.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks so much.

Latest posts

Back