• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark IV head w/ custom headshell

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiiqwertyuiop

Reaction score
Selling my Mesa Mark IV head. The amp itself looks brand new. Back in January, I had a custom head shell made for the amp, with black tolex and a red and black grill cloth. So visually, it looks almost brand new. The footswitch is included as well.

I am willing to sell the amp for $1100 + shipping.

The amp is in perfect working order, for the most part, except for a few small things:

1. I wanted a smaller head to carry around, so to do that I got rid of the reverb tank, and one will not fit in this head because of that, as it is too small.

2. Channel 2 Treble knob is a little scratchy when turning. Once the knob is set, it does not effect the functionality or tone.

3. The EQ active light on the amp does not light up, it does light up on the footswitch though. Conversely, the LOOP light, does not light up on the footswitch, but it does on the amp.

idedlypglbmfrydh2ero.jpg

jvablkn9h5gqaschyjeg.jpg

dkuyzhpglym6kc1gqbny.jpg

vfio6jrwe6e3dskm9rou.jpg

qgqmjfhzouqe9hsdplib.jpg

ehiwqgu56ctgd2uiq6lu.jpg

dtkdrb5vnkkn72jctvjf.jpg

Back