• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Watned Mesa Boogie Coliseum 300 power amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diezelmonster

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm looking to buy a Coliseum 300 power amp.

I live in Ontario Canada.

Let me know what you've got.

Hello I am new to this and saw your post. I have a Mark3 I recently inherited except thats all I know about it. Can you help me identify it and yes I am selling it once I know what it is I can price it. thank you. Im sorry I don't know how to attach pictures.

Hi I don't think you have what I am looking for. I am looking for a 4 space power amp. What you have is a 300watt head. I'm assuming of course.

This would be what you seek, correct?

wgz0w20cnic2x1bg8xkb.jpg

I don't have one but I'll alert you if I find one.

This person mentions having one for sale at the right price:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/382938157570?ViewItem=&item=382938157570

s-fresh said:
This person mentions having one for sale at the right price:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/382938157570?ViewItem=&item=382938157570

Thanks!

I didn't see that since I live in Canada, ebay filters everything for me when people won't ship to Canada.

thanks. I'll send them a message!

cheers

Looking for a Mesa/Boogie Coliseum 300 Stereo power amp. Or three.
Looking for a third Mesa/Boogie Strategy 500's stereo power amp.
Running a ADA MPII pre split into a 83'MKIIb Coliseum 300 and Two Dual Racktos Slaved into the Strategy 500's. Driving Three 2x15's on their sides with six 4x12's on top all Mesa/Boogie Road Ready cabinets.
Dubbed the name of "TheToneHole"...
Im FaceMeat guitarist for MEAT. A lesson in Thrash Metal.
Hit me up on Fb. At MEAT Official page or FaceMeat Official page or FaceMeat TheBoogieMan page...
Thx for your help finding this rare Beast.
FaceMeat out.

Hello.

Did you get what you were Looking for - a Mesa/Boogie Coliseum 300 Stereo power amp. Or three.
Looking for a third Mesa/Boogie Strategy 500's stereo power amp.

I'm sorry if I'm piggy backing off of the OP's original thread. I have a Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 stereo tube power amp that I would like to sell. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. I haven't been on this forum for quite a long time, but I'm mainly using Boogie power amps

Guitar George

Latest posts

Back