• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Imbuia Hardwood & Wicker Thiele, Padauk 12" Simul-class Mark I, Padauk 15" Mark IIB Coliseum

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s-fresh

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm getting my guitar building business going again which means liquidating a good portion of my Mesa Hardwood collection to fund tool and material purchases. I'm not at the stage where I am letting anything go cheap yet, but if you are looking for rare stuff send me a message at [email protected]. I have a Padauk Hardwood IIB Coliseum 15" combo, Hardwood Mark I 12" combo with factory Simul-class upgrade (recently serviced), and more hardwood stuff. I'm not selling everything, but will sell a good amount over the next few weeks.

• 1976 Factory upgraded Simul-class Mark I - $3,999 + shipping. -SOLD
  • Padauk Hardwood IIB Coliseum 15" combo with EVM-15L - $2,999 + shipping. -SOLD
  • Imbuia Thiele with EVM-12L - $1,199 + shipping. -SOLD
  • 2x10" Blue Angel with Jensens. Either Imbuia or Bubinga? Nice heavy brown cover. -SOLD
  • 15" Imbuia Combo Cab. -SOLD
  • 12" Imbuia Mark III+. -SOLD

I have lots of pictures and information on these amps reach out directly if you are interested. [email protected]

Imbuia Thiele
P7lMpNM.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Blue Angel is sold. I can't believe I still have this Imbuia Thiele available... I guess the market really is softening this year! Not a bad one to keep I guess. :lol:

Hello, I just joined this forum and saw this post. I’m looking for hardwood cabs for 1x12 combo, 1x12 speaker cab (Thiele or open back) and 1x15 combos. Reach out if you wish to part with any.

Latest posts

Back