• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missing/Lost/Stolen 79' Mark IIA 15"

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovetoboogie

Reaction score
Howdy Mesa Boogie peeps...

It pains me to announce this amp has gone "missing". It was shipped from NYC to Japan and "disappeared" in transit in the Independence, Kentucky area. So this would be the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area as well. The cost of the amp is less important than the personal value.

This would have occurred sometime between 1/31-2/15 of this year, 2019.

It is a near perfect late 79' Mark IIA 15" Model. Serial #532(no B designation). It has a few identifying marks on the tolex and the offset serial number stamp. All original except for power tubes. It is also in a flight grade road case(pics included).

I imagine someone along the way "removed" it from its journey to Japan. The amp is very important to us.

I am asking y'all to kindly bookmark this and if it shows up for sale, etc., please notify me. I will reciprocate in kind.

Road Case...

Back