• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Combo Cabinet for Mark V 25

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JammyDodger

Reaction score
Here's something you don't see everyday....

I have for sale my Mesa Boogie Mark Five 25 Combo amp! I will sell as a fully loaded cabinet, Cab, Speaker, Wiring, No Amp OR as a Combo Amp with the Mark V 25 Amp installed in the cabinet.

I had always thought that the 5-25 would make a great combo so a had a professional cabinet maker build a shell for me. I added a Mesa / Celestion Black Shadow speaker, a Mesa Boogie badge and voila, a killer 25 watt combo in a really compact size (17x17x10").

The cabinet work is excellent. When he had it finished, I wished that I hadn't planned on covering it! I did the rest in British Racing Green Tolex. It's not a perfect job but certainly passable. I used the Mesa leather corners and feet.

The amp comes with foot-switch and cables. The amp works great, no issues. I do have the original head shell but that would require another shipping box.

Cabinet+Speaker - $400.00 Shipped
As Combo Amp - $1400.00 Shipped

Please feel free to ask questions

Back