• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED; Mesa Boogie Mark IIB w/Simul-Class

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'59fatburst

Reaction score
I'm looking for an early 1980's Mesa Boogie Mark IIB. The amp must have Simul-Class, reverb and GEQ. I'm not particular if it's a head or combo. I'm looking to buy now but I'm not desperate so I'm trying to pay a fair price. If you have one that you want to part with, please reach out to me with what you have and a price. Thank you!

Thanks for the heads up. It looks pretty good. I reached out to them with a question about the amp and they didn't respond so I moved on.

Just recently I inherited a Mesa Boogie Amp. I believe its a vintage Mark 3. I have posted great pics of the amp. I need help identifying it to sell it. It is for sale. My instrument is drums so I am a little lost with amps. Any help is greatly appreciated. Julio Blanco

www.julioblancoart.com/mark3

You better hurry this one is way below market price.
https://reverb.com/item/865540-mesa-boogie-mark-iib-simul-class-head-2b-black

Latest posts

Back