• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJgo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have one of my IIC++ (a HRG) heads listed on the 'bay right now. Asking $3450 plus shipping with a road case etc.. I don't need to sell it & I'm not in a hurry so the price I feel is fair to buyer & seller, and firm. Check it out & let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232876054715

The fact that I own a C++ makes this amp all that more drool worthy.

This is the amp for modern metal but it will do Dumble if you prefer, I posted a video comparing my C++ to Steve Jones' Dumble on TGP and no one has flamed me because it sounds like the SJ Dumble! If you want an amp that doesn't run out of gas, this is it. Gobs of gain & zero hiss, plus you can run the bass higher without any flub. A C++ sounds very good at low volume with the presence at 10. Over the years, other amps have been compared to a C++ only to lose flavor when another challenger comes along. The C++ will always be the King of high gain, the "bar" at which all comers will try to attain and as always, fall flat in the end. Does it all except chrystal clean.

IMO, amps, guitars, & speakers get better with age and usage.

For a 35 year old amp there is pragmatically no rust on it. Not that it would matter if there was some surface rust...

I've played this amp insanely loud through a full stack and I definitely maxed out before the amp did.

Michigan Boogie said:
Is that an upgrade? Also, is that rust on the transformer?

Omg. There is always one of these people.
It’s 35 years old guy...wtf are you nit picking details that don’t matter?

Latest posts

Back