• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Markedman said:
At $1,300.00? HX H = Hundred watt, X = export transformer. No GEQ. If it had a GEQ, we'd be looking at double that price, or more.

Exactly

This is a great deal!!
This amp will go toe-to-toe with any amp out there. Throw a PEQ or GEQ with a reverb & lead boost pedal in the loop = Monster amp IMO.
Great deal!!!

Sorry, I'd read the title so quickly that I kind of didn't notice the HX designation in the topic title.

I confess, I'm tempted.

Markedman said:
This is a great deal!!
This amp will go toe-to-toe with any amp out there. Throw a PEQ or GEQ with a reverb & lead boost pedal in the loop = Monster amp IMO.
Great deal!!!

Yeah Markedman, many otbers feel the same way you do. I got a huge response to the amp lot of people said they wanted it, but you know how it is, first person to put that money in your PayPal account gets it. Unless it's somebody that you know that's a board member, but even then the promise doesn't always pan out. Now that it's sold, I've been paid and it's been shipped, I can say is this is one of best C pluses I've had. I thought about mentioning in ad, sounded like too much of a sales pitch. Thanks for having my back John, pointing in that have had a GEQ and reverb it would be selling 4 twice the price or more. And that's fact I've seen them going for $3,000 to 3500 and depending on the cab even 4000.

Latest posts

Back