• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Triple Rectifier Solo Head, 3 channels, for sale, excellent

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbutcher65

Reaction score
Now that I've gone through this amp and played it extensively and given it an absolutely clean bill of health, it's for sale.

This had a switching issue that has been properly repaired.

This is a 2000 model year example.

Here's the deal on pricing: The amp alone, as it sits today in good running condition but with used power and preamp tubes, is 800 dollars plus shipping.

Your choice of 6L6 or EL34 power tubes. I have decent sets of both.

If you would like the unit to include new tubes, I will buy them and install them for you, and test run the amp with them and run it for a while to ensure that no new tube fail prematurely.

I will buy and include your choice of brand new Mesa power and preamp tubes, and install them and test them in the unit and verify that everything is perfect, for the additional cost of the tubes.

Three pairs of STR-440 6L6 power tubes costs 168 dollars plus shipping.

If you want EL-34s, Mesa tube costs are:

69 dollars per pair for STR 447s, set cost $207
99 dollars per pair for STR 442 Winged C, set cost $297
179 dollars per pair for NOS STR 450 Siemens tubes, set cost $537
Plus shipping.

Preamp tubes: Recommend one SPAX7-A in V1, for a cost of $23.00. The other four tubes are Mesa standard 12AX7As costing $19.50 each.

This unit does not come with the 5 button Bigfoot footswitch and cable but I will provide those for what it costs me to acquire them from Mesa. (138 dollars plus shipping.)

I'm not marking up any costs on any of these items. If you bought them from Mesa you'd pay exactly the same prices. I offer this only as a convenience to you so when you get the amp it can be equipped with fresh glass, tested, and ready to go with new tubes you can trust.

DSC_4514_zps63osgbik.jpg

The UPPER amp in this photo is the one for sale.

None of you know me and don't know how reliable I might be.

My contact email is [email protected].

PM or email me and I'll give you my phone number.

I can provide more photos if you want them.

I'm located in Satellite Beach, Florida.

My ebay handle is "quantummechanic" and my feedback score stands at about 852.

I've been on ebay for 19 years and have built a reputation for accurate product descriptions and honesty.

No worries about packing the unit or shipping damage. I've never had a shipping damage claim, ever. I do a fully professional packing job that even the throwers at UPS have a difficult time defeating. The amp will be packed in fitted medium density foam inserts in an oversized box. It'll survive shipping without a scratch.

This amp is still available. 800 dollars plus shipping takes it.

Currently it's equipped with EL-34s, and I think they're the desirable Siemens variety. Not new tubes but strong tubes that read like new ones on a calibrated B&K Dyna-Jet 707 tube tester.

Latest posts

Back