• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Mark IIA, serial number 3114 or 3116

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbutcher65

Reaction score
I realize this is an unusual request.

I'm trying to find my old Mark IIA head. HRG, last seen with the newer style rather than chrome center cap knobs on it.

This unit was NOT stolen, I traded it about 20 years ago and I've regretted it for about 19 years.

So I'm hoping that there might be a slim chance of finding it.

The serial number is either 3114 or 3116.

Identifying marks on it besides the knob change: Unusual wear to the tolex at the front corners of the cabinet just below where the angle is made below the chassis.

Also it had two light blue plastic dots applied below the 4 ohm speaker taps, about a quarter inch in diameter.

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for this unit if it was located, but not a price that is out of line for a Mark IIA HRG head.

It was last known to be in Texas but that was 20 years ago.

If anyone should encounter this unit, I'd like to know. Please feel free to send me a PM in that case.

There's nothing special about the unit in question, I just want to see if I can get it back. It was a very good sounding unit, though. And unmodified when I had it last.

Latest posts

Back