• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

77' Mark I 15", 79' Mark IIA 15" & 79' Mark IIA Head...FS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovetoboogie

Reaction score
Hi gang...

I have the following Boogies up for grabs... They are ALL stage and/or studio ready and need nothing. Plug and play...
I will not ship the 15" models but I can deliver any of these in the greater NYC area for gas and coffee money additional...

Figured I would offer them here before eBay and Reverb...

I am flexible on prices but within the market realm of things...

Thanks ahead of time for looking!

-Jas

Technically a late 76' Mark I 15",but sharpied 2/77... Super rare, #68 of less than 100 made. Beautifully all original except for tubes and a speaker recone(done by Edgewound/Ken Haerr at Upland Speaker) Looking for $2000.00 for this one but am (slightly) flexible.

GBQpW8Y.jpg

A super early 79' Mark IIA 15" in original and near mint condition. Comes with flight case. $1200.00(OBO)

P1VhMDo.jpg

Another early 79' Mark IIA... this one is a head...in pristine shape. Comes with original Boogie road case. $1000.00(OBO)

Omzb5zy.jpg

Latest posts

Back