combo shells Mark & DC (updated with link to pics)

Post Boogies for sale and wanted.
No dealers please.

Moderators: Guitarzan, Grandor, ned, Platypus

billbarr
Bottle Rocket

combo shells Mark & DC (updated with link to pics)

Post by billbarr » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:00 pm

The DC combo shell (17" chassis) gray taurus and also in "good" shape. This shell was purchased to put my DC3 in and preserve it's perfect cabinet. A few scuffs on the vinyl, nothing major but by no means is this perfect. Someone before me used this cabinet as an extension and installed a 1/4" jack in the back of the cab. Pretty good job, but not perfect. Also, the tube guard is now missing. $100 OBO, MAKE AN OFFER!! plus shipping from Alabama.

SOLD ++++I have a black Mark combo shell (17" chassis) that needs to find a new home. This shell was included when I bought a Mark IV. I put a speaker in it and used it as an extension cabinet for a while with my TA15. Overall good condition with only scuffs in the vinyl. The painted metal corners have some chips as does the ends to the handle. I have removed the speaker and ready to sell, $100, plus shipping from Alabama.

photos:

https://bham.craigslist.org/msg/d/truss ... 79305.html
Last edited by billbarr on Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
DC-3, Studio Caliber 22, Mark V:25
Les Paul KM, Les Paul Std., Flying V, Strat, Tele, Parker Fly NiteFly, Collings 290, Taylor 214ceg, PRS Custom22

billbarr
Bottle Rocket

Re: combo shells Mark & DC (updated with link to pics)

Post by billbarr » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:37 pm

link updated 12/23. (relisted due to expired post)
Shells still available.
Les Paul KM, Les Paul Std., Flying V, Strat, Tele, Parker Fly NiteFly, Collings 290, Taylor 214ceg, PRS Custom22

kramerxxx
Mark III

Post by kramerxxx » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:31 am

Hi,
Saw your combo cab, for sale, is this the same size cab as a Mark series cab? I think the width is the same, but not sure. It's 17in on the is
Inside?

What would your best price be?

Steve

billbarr
Bottle Rocket

Post by billbarr » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:22 am

the gray DC cab is still available. It is the same size as a Mark cabinet. The guy that bought the black Mark cabinet wanted the tube guard, so it is gone. How about $75. with freight you would be right about $100. If you need more measurements or pics, send me an e-mail to billbarrett101@hotmail.com, and I'll see what I can do.