• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS - Lone Star Special

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlon

Reaction score
OK guys - my brand new LSS 1 X 12" is up for sale in the Northern Virginia area. I will not ship it. I am going for a 10" combo set up. It has been used for maybe a grand total of 10 hours or less at wife-approving volumes only:^) It is the standard pebble leather option - all original labels, stickers, manuals, warranty, etc. It would pass for new. I will take 1350 for it, first come, first served. If you are seriously interested, I will email you my phone #. I suggest you try one in your local GC for a few hours since we won;t be doing any extended jam sessions for you to make up your mind if your REALLY want an LSS or not - you either do or don't. Bring your guitar to plug in to try it out though. Cash and carry. 8)

Latest posts

Back