• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie TC-50 Triple Crown, Black with Silver Grill

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Hi there!

You are looking at a New / MINT condition Mesa Boogie TC-50 1x12 Combo Amplifier, rated at 50 watts. I am the original owner and purchased it new from Sweetwater in November 2016 (will include receipt for warranty transfer). I know most people like to say "used for 37 seconds" or something similar it illustrate low usage. This is one of the rare situations where this amp was released, I bought it and it sat with the cover on it in my den. I have probably used this amp a total of 4-6 hours without any hyperbole.

View pics here: https://reverb.com/item/10710951-mesa-b ... ation=true

The amp is perfect sonically, and physically. There are no dings, bumps, tears, etc. of any kind. There is no tampering with the hardware. All original from factory. It is flawless and mint as described. It ships with the amp itself (duh), owner’s manual, power cable, MB foot switch (with cable and protective pouch), and MB protective slip cover.

The amp comes with the 5 year transferrable warranty which started in November of 2016.

$SOLD shipped.

NO TRADES, PLEASE DON'T ASK.

Back