• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy: Metal Grill Half Back 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agileguy_101

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking to buy one of the old half back 4x12 cabs. Here's the tricky part - I'm specifically looking for one of the bottom (straight) cabs, as pictured below.

16a5x4y.jpg

I want this one because I already have one of the regular angled ones, and I want to make a full stack for my Mark IIB Coliseum. It's too bad that the angle of the cab is so steep that you can't put one on top of the other without there being a risk of the stack falling.

Anyway, I'd definitely prefer one with EVMs, but I'll take any assortment of speakers (or no speakers at all) at the right price. If you're cool shipping the cab, I'm good with that, but if you're within about 1000 miles of San Francisco, I'm more than happy to drive to you and pick it up.

Thanks!

The used section of Guitar Center online often has these, usually the price is decent as well and they don't charge a ton for shipping. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back