• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Interest in a JP-2C EVM12L combo amp?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJgo

Reaction score
I have a JP2C head in perfect condition that I'm the original owner of, and a Mark IVa combo that's in 9.5/10 condition. The combo's Tolex is perfect & the EVM12L speaker isn't even the slightest bit faded. (I can email photos if interested) I've pretty much decided that between the two I'm keeping the Mark IV, but I'd like to make it a head. So, I am kicking around the idea of swapping chassis & putting the JP up for sale as a 1x12 EV combo. I think that might be pretty awesome for the right buyer. Eyeballing/ measuring it looks to me like this will work. The JP chassis is about 1/4" deeper so the back knobs might be a little more proud but if you don't kick it over that shouldn't be an issue.

Anyway, let me know if you have any interest in such a beast. Going rate for a used JP is $2000 (plus shipping) so I'm thinking with the EV setup $2200 shipped (to CONUS) & insured. Thanks.

Thanks Scott, I have not done it yet since I've not gotten any serious interest. I imagine you'd want to put it in a hardwood shell if it works?

Yes, the holes are the same. If you're interested in the chassis to put in one of your hardwoods I'd sell you that & keep the shell for my IV.

Back