• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] Fully loaded DRGX '84 Mark IIC+ Head & Cab!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Octavarius

Reaction score
Hiya, dear peeps! Haven't hung out here in a while, but figured I'd make a post here for anyone who's been salivating for one of these babies.

Heart-heavy to part with this, but time has come. All original, fully loaded DRGX '84 Simul, EQ, Rev and X-101 'Export' PT. Head and speaker cabinet made by fellow Boogie Boarder George S (GTS). Speaker is the original EVM 12 from the white tolex combo it came as.

Serial 142xx.

Here's the reverb listing (hope it's cool that I do it this way):

https://reverb.com/item/6220549-mesa-boogie-mark-iic-w-simul-class-eq-rev-export-pt-1984

Aimed pretty high with asking price, so don't judge. Please shoot me a PM if you're tickled!

Thanks so much,
Jacob

Couple pics!

DSC_6346.jpg

DSC_6368.jpg

DSC_6369.jpg

Good Lord man!

I can't even deal with all of that [drool]

Something that sounds that good and looks that good is tough to wrap my head around.

It will be here on Friday. Y'all are welcome that I succumbed to temptation so you are now free from its grip. :mrgreen:

Jacob has been outstanding with communication.

Latest posts

Back